5 Star Amenities on the hills amidst the tea gardens. Tea Bunglows has their own charm and this place is the best that you can get. Get ready to spoil yourself, get ready for a few lavish days. Highly expensive ( 5 Star rates), but probably u r worth the spoil.
Check In: 11.00 AM
Check Out: 10.00 AM
The three storied majestic bungalow with a old world charm gives a panaromic vista of mountains, tea bushes, valleys and streams. The bungalow with 5 double bed rooms, a junior suite and a family suite also have lift access to each floor.
- Morning view of snow covered Kanchenjunga.
- Trek through the seven picturesque trail.
- Observe process of tea manufacture with the Estate Manager,
- Picnic arrangement at scenic locations.
- Day site-seeing trips to Mirik and Darjeeling.
- Visit to wild life sanctuaries or monasteries.
- Boating and Horse riding at Mirik.
- Cultural shows on availability.
- Enjoy the World Heritage Toy Train ride from Darjeeling Townto Ghum
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & Museum, Zoological Park in Darjeeling.
- Wander through the Darjeeling Mall, shop for local crafts and antiques.
- Buddhist Monastery / Swiss Cottages / Observation Point and Mirik Lake.
- Sight seeing at Kurseong will include Eagles Craig, Deer Park, St. Mary’s Hill (Goretto) and museum.
Best Time to VIsit
Summer is the ideal time to visit hill stations the place being situated on foothills of Himalaya at a much lower altitude, attract tourists all round the year.
How to Reach
Nearest airport is Bagdogra. Delhi – Bagdogra 1 hour 50 min flight . Kolkata – Bagdogra 40 min flight.
1 Hr drive from Bagdogra airport. Situated on Siliguri – Mirik – Darjeeling Highway.
Starting with INR 24000 with one meal and Stay.