Ramdhura Woods a homestay like a 3-star property yet at stunning less price
Ramdhura is a beautiful offbeat destination near Kalimpong, the serenity and purity are the basis of the place jus15 km away from Kalimpong. The scenic beauty of the place fetched tourists to the place. It is a hamlet blessed with profuse beauty, located at a 500ft height. You can have an unobstructed view of the scenic valley. Some time dense forest can restrain you to view the Kanchenjunga. The place seems to be a painted landscape, away from the crowd of the city having a beauty of paradise. It is near the river Teesta and just 7 kilometers away from Delo.
Accommodation at Ramdhura
The homestay is a real way to enjoy your stay at Ramdhura. They can accommodate a maximum number of 15 persons. You can come over to stay here, to get the hospitality which you will always cherish. The rooms are having a private bathroom, sleepers and toiletries are available in the room. The untainted view of Kanchenjunga is mesmerizing. You can get room service as per your need. They serve you total organic food and host cook food of your choice, the local authentic food is prepared by the chef and served with love and care by us. We treat as our beloved guest, with due respect and love we want to serve you. The décor is very traditional and nice. Rooms are having wooden interiors very well maintained.
Ramdhura outdoor activities
- You can go for trekking to Jalsa Bungalow of the 1930s where they will see Cinchona plantation.
- Just outside the homestay, you can find dense forest and you can some other trekking routes also.
- Ramdhura is a paradise of bird watching. You will love watching birds of different species and this bird watching trip can be arranged by the hosts.
- Paragliding is another favorite sport, if you are an adventure lover this sport is going to enchant you.
- For more adventurous tourist, white river rafting is a very popular sport near Teesta Bazaar.
Best time to visit Ramdhura
Ramdhura is having fantastic weather, where you can visit any time. To have an uninterrupted view of Kanchenjunga, the best time to visit from March to June and October to December.
Nearby attraction from Ramdhura
- While staying at the homestay Burmaik Ramdhura, which is few kilometers away from Kalimpong, so a sightseeing plan can be made by visiting Kalimpong, Algarah, Pedong Monastery then Durpin dara and Deola hill.
- You can further visit Ichey Gaon and Sillery Gaon near Kalimpong.
- These are famous for the view of Kanchenjunga and the pastoral style of living by the villagers.
- Some other places are Damsang fort and Tinchuley view fort.
How to reach Ramdhura
By Air: The Nearest airport is Bagdogra airport, which is well connected with the rest of the country. You have to take a cab or can hire a taxi to cover a distance of 89km to reach Kalimpong. From there a 15 km you have to travel to reach the homestay. You can ask for pick up also.
By Train: to reach Kalimpong and then Ramdhura, first of all, take a train and reach New Jalpaiguri Station. The distance from NJP to Kalimpong is 86 km. you can take a bus or rent a car to reach Kalimpong and then further 15 km to reach Ramdhura. You can ask for pick up from Kalimpong to reach Ramdhura
By route: You can take a bus or a car from Kolkata which may take 16 hours to reach NJP. From NJP to Ramdhura you will be covering another 110 kilometers to reach Ramdhura. It may take another 3 hours to reach.
Cost: INR 1500 + 5% GST per day per head with food and stay.
Baby below 5 years is complimentary.
Kids between 5 years to 10 years is half price.
Children above 10 years will be charged full
We’re ready to help you with planning your weekend.Enquire Now.