Darjeeling: Blissfully Yours
Darjeeling has always been the go-to destination of all travellers- and it still never loses its charm. Nestled in the lap of the lush green tea gardens and adorned by the Himalayan Range- we have found one of the best and cosy homestay for you.This homestay can be your best honeymoon homestay in Darjeeling with the view of tea garden and mount Kunchenjunga from your room. Only 16kms away from Darjeeling City Centre, this wonderful stay is located in Badamtam tea garden and it is the perfect place for you to relax and romance.
As promised, once again we bring to you one of our best finds. Away from the hullabaloo of city life, sit back and relax in this family homestay and enjoy every moment of endearing homely hospitality.
Well-furnished rooms with more than basic amenities and home cooked meals are the key attractions of this homestay.
Maximum number of occupancy in this stay is 24 with a provision of 6 double-bedded rooms and 3 family rooms. Absorb the beauty of the “Queen of the Hills” straight from your room.
Check-Out: 12 Noon
Nearby Attractions in darjeeling:
Sightseeing is an important activity to accomplish if you are in Darjeeling.
Darjeeling Mall: Local market place and central point of Darjeeling Town.
- Tenzing Rock and Zoological Park: Only 12kms away, these two are popular tourist spots of Darjeeling.
- Batasia Loop: A man-made spiral railway through the town to lower the ascent of the Himalayan Range.
- Japanese Temple and Pagodas: The architecture of the temples and Pagodas make them prominent tourist places.
- Ghoom, Mirik, Kalimpong, Peling: You can opt for day trips to these places and perceive the scenic beauty of the mighty Himalayan Range.
Site seeing Cost: Full day Darjeeling S/S: INR 3500/- by Sumo
- Hiking: Visiting the mountains always calls for hiking through the mountain trails to enjoy the picturesque view of nature and witness the innumerable number of beautiful birds of the area.
- Fishing: While your time away relaxing and fishing.
- Local Walk Tour: Go about the town on your foot enjoying the mesmerizing view of the mountains and the lavish Tea Gardens.
- Camp Fire: Enjoy the chilly winds of the mountain as you warm yourself in front of the camp fire.
- You can go out for a short outing to visit places like Badamtam Monastry, Tea Garden, Majitar Bridge.
Best Time to Visit:
The weather stays pleasant here during the months of March to May and from September to November. The clear blue skies during these months have an added advantage of viewing the mighty Himalayas and the Kanchenjunga Peak.
How to Reach:
- By Air: The nearest airport is Bagdogra and is about 85kms away from Badamtam.
- By Road: Roadways to Badamtam are well connected with Siliguri and New Jalpaiguri and distance from these stations are 80kms and 75kms respectively. Availability of cars is not an issue. You can hire private cars or avail shared taxis to reach Darjeeling and then travel to Badamtam which is only 16kms away from Darjeeling City Centre.
- By Rail: The nearest railway station to reach Badamtam is New Jalpaiguri which is at a distance of 75kms. One can also choose to travel to Darjeeling by the toy train.
- Deluxe Double Bed Rooms: INR4000/- + 5%GST (including breakfast)
- Deluxe Family Bedrooms: INR6000/- + 5%GST (including breakfast)
- Extra Bed: INR1000/-
- Free for children till 6 years.
- Above 6 below 10 years: Half charge
- Above 10 years: Full charge
Other interesting places can be visited along with: Tinchuley Pine View Farm: Best In Tinchuley, Chongtong Bamboo Resort, Tea Garden Retreat Maldiram Dawaipani Retreat, Ghoom Tea EstateandThe Retreat – Darjeeling
We’re ready to help you with planning your weekend. Enquire Now.