8 Days Package :- Chandigarh – Sarhan(1N) – Sangla(2N)-Kaza(2)-Kalpa(1)-Narkanda(1) Chandigarh
One of the least availed yet one of the most beautiful trips to Himalaya remains the one covering Shimla—Kinnaur-lahul spiti – Kullu. Our Kinnaur tour package includes various tourist places to visit in Kinnaur like
Kalpa is the most famous city of Kinnaur district which is known for its Buddhist culture, Buddha Temple. This is the legendary winter home of Shiva and the beauty of this city becomes more gorgeous in the morning and evening time with the snowy peaks and gold light.
Sangla valley is famous for its forestry area. The valley is situated on the right bank of Bipasa River. The journey from Karcham onwards is enjoyable and adventurous throughout the valley.
In our Kinnaur tour package, Chhitkul is a very beautiful place 30 km away from Sangla towards China border. This is the last village of India in the region.
We guide the visitors till the accomplishment of the tour so that customer can have full satisfaction regarding our services.
Best season: Mid March June to Early October.
- Enjoy the majestic central Himalayan range. At dawn and dusk, the golden view of this range is a lifetime experience.
- Visit Sangla the last village in Indo-china border.
- Explore this land of barren and beautiful wilderness at a height of 14,927 feet.
- Experience a tribal area Jeep safari to the most interior of Himalayan villages.
- Drive through some of the world’s highest Himalayan villages, explore old monasteries, and journey over high passes, getting close to glaciers and a number of high altitude lakes.
- Stop at villages and camps on the way to get an insight into the daily life of these nomadic people.
Hotels at Saharan – Bushar Heights or similar.
Hotels at Sangla – Rupin River View or similar.
Hotels at Kaza – Kunphen Sakya or similar.
Hotels at Kalpa – Rolling Rang or similar.
Camp at Narkanda – Vanwas Camp.
Transportation – Comfortable and well-maintained sedan or SUV.
8 days of Accommodation at well-furnished rooms in the above-mentioned hotels.
- 7 breakfasts & 7 Dinner per person for the entire trip at the hotels.
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- All sightseeing & tours as per itinerary by Swift Dzire / Etios.
- Car Inclusion: Swift Dzire / Etios for all sightseeing & tours, Fuel Charge, Toll-gate, parking charge, Driver beta.
- All Hotel Luxury & Service Taxes.
- All Transport service taxes.
- Airfare or train fare or visa charges.
- Personal expenses, Tips or private guide.
- Food/sightseeing not mentioned in the inclusion part.
Day 1: CHANDIGARH-SARHAN (APPROX 9-10 HRS)
Nomadic Weekends welcomes you to your journey to Himachal. On arrival at Chandigarh, transfer by road to Narkanda. Today it is a drive of 9-10 hrs, driving through the beautiful villages of Fagu, Theog, Matiana, Narkanda. Sarhan en-route visit Bhimakali Devi temple Saharan is the base for numerous treks and is the gateway to Kinnaur. It is a place of pilgrimage, a heaven for nature lovers and the temple complex attracts a variety of admirers. Overnight stay at Sarhan.
Day 2: SARHAN to SANGLA
After breakfast at your hotel, we will set off at around 9:00 a.m. Today it is a drive of 6-7 hrs, driving through the beautiful villages of Kumarsain, Kotgarh, and Rampur. Evening you can walk through Kamru and Sangla villages and we will visit the beautifully carved old temples and Buddhist monasteries. You will have plenty of opportunities to speak to the local people in these valleys, and our guide will be happy to interpret. The Baspa Sangla valley is the part of Kinnaur valley and night stay in Sangla.
Day 3: SARHAN to CHITKUL AND BACK TO SANGLA
This morning after breakfast we will be driving you to Chitkul (1 hrs.) which is the last village on the Indian side on the Indo–Tibetan border. The village of Chitkul is like something from a fairy tale, and you will have a chance to walk slowly around it. The landscapes are stunning, and you will have plenty of time to enjoy them and talk to the local people. We will return to Sangla for lunch and the rest of the day is free or if you like you can walk to another of the nearby villages with your guide. We will have this second night at the same hotel at Sangla.
Day 4: SANGLA TO NAKO TO TABO- KAZA
After breakfast, start early for Nako and on the way, nako lake and tabo monastery dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at Kaza.
Day 5: KAZA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Sightseeing at Kaza. Visit Kibber village, Kye Monastery, Dhankar Monastery. Night stay at Kaza.
Day 6: KAZA TO KALPA
Morning check –out from hotel and drive back to Kalpa, the Evening visit Viewpoint of Kinnar Kailash pick, Rogi Gaon, Apple Gardens, Budha Monestry. Night stay at Kaza.
Day 7: KALPA TO NARKANDA
Morning check-out from hotel and drive to Narkanda. En route we will visit the Apple orchards, Hattu peak (10,000 ft) at Narkanda, from where you can have a spectacular view of the mighty Central Himalayas and overnight stay in Narkand.
Day 8: NARKANDA TO CHANDIGARH
Have breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Chandigarh on the way you can enjoy your tour.
Price challenge offer for our package tour offers you the best price in the market. Money will be returned back if you find us a lower price of the tour with better facilities.
You can take it As private tour or group tour (tour dates would be of your choice). We will be happy to customize your package as per your requirement. Please let us know the details by filling the form after clicking the date of your departure on the calendar