himachal tour package
A trip to Himachal with diverse flavors – From British town to Dalai Lama’s home
6 Days Package:- Delhi – Dalhousie (3N) – Dharmshala (2N) Delhi
Dalhousie a famous hill station situated in Chamba district of Indian state Himachal Pradesh is named after English Governor General Lord Dalhousie and was established by British Empire in 1854. The town is made over five hills and gives the best heart touching views of snow covered peaks, sunrise, and sunset. Whereas Dharmashala with its dense cedar forest is the center for Tibetan Buddhism and the home city of Dalai Lama. Enjoy this trip with varied historical and cultural experience along with the awestruck view of Khijjiar – Mini Switzerland. Enjoy your Himachal tour with us.
- Khajjiar – The mini Switzerland, is located 10 km away from Dalhousie. It is covered with trees and has a lake in middle.
- Subhash Baoli- is the place where Subhash Chandra Bose came in 1937.
- Kalatop wildlife sanctuary (optional)- Meet the famous Ghoral, Himalayan Black bear.
- Churches- See the years old British churches are beautiful and exclusive.
- Pachpula- is a beautiful place known for water springs. Panchpula spring’s water has medicine property that is good for health.
Hotels at Dalhousie: Royal Regency /New Palace or similar
Manali Hotels: Sky Lark/sky Heaven or similar
Transportation: Comfortable and well-maintained sedan or SUV.
- 6 days of Accommodation at well-furnished rooms in the above-mentioned hotels.
- 5 breakfast & 5 Dinner per person for the entire trip at the hotels.
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- All sightseeing & tours as per itinerary by Swift Dzire / Etios.
- Car Inclusion: Swift Dzire / Etios for all sightseeing & tours, Fuel Charge, Toll-gate, parking charge, Driver beta.
- All Hotel Luxury & Service Taxes.
- All Transport service taxes.
- Airfare or train fare or visa charges.
- Personal expenses, Tips or private guide.
- Food/sightseeing not mentioned in the inclusion part.
Day 1: DELHI– DALHOUSIE (Approx 13-14 Hrs)
On arrival at Delhi Railway Station/ Airport, you will be met, assisted and drive to Dalhousie by Taxi Check-in to the Hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 2: DALHOUSIE – KHAJJJIAR- LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Today after breakfast full day sightseeing first drive to Subash Bowli then to Khajjiar via Bakrota hills and Lakkarmandi reach Khajjiar full day excursion. Evening visit mall road Subash Bowli then to Khajjiar via Bakrota hills and Lakkarmandi reach Khajjiar full day excursion. Evening visit mall road O/N Hotel.
Activities at Dalhousie:- Must eat Gulab jamun at Café Dalhousie, Walk from GPO to Subhash Chowk through Thandi Sarak, also visit DC Khanna Grocery shop.
Day 3: CHAMBA-BHARMOUR
After Breakfast shall depart for Bharmour, there we will visit the Chaurasi temple Complex and the only temple in the whole world of “DHARMRAJ YAMA”. The story about this temple is after the death of the person the soul travels from this place and stops in this temple for the setting of his account, which he has done in his entire life period. So recommended should visit this temple in his livelihood, after the temples shall watch the beauty of Bharmour of Bharmour, must see apple orchards and a trekking visit to Bharmani temple afterward back to the Dalhousie. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: DALHOUSIE TO DHARAMSHALA
Today after breakfast you will check out from the hotel and move on Dharamshala on the way sightseeing. In the evening you will reach in Dharmshala. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight stay at Dharmshala.
Day 5: DHARMSHALA-LOCAL-SIGHTSEEING
This is a hill station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar range about 17 km northeast of Kangra town. This hill station is wooded with oak and conifer trees and snow capped mountains enfold three sides of the town while the valley stretches in front. The snowline is perhaps more easily accessible at Dharamshala than at any other hill resort and it is possible to make a day’s trek to a snow-point after an early morning’s start. Dharamshala is also the headquarter of the Kangra district. Arrive at Dharamshala, check in to the hotel, Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay & Dinner at Dharamshala.
Activities at Dharamshala ( Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama Temple, Naddi, & Dal Lake, Churches, Panchpula, Subhash Baoli, BaraPathar after return hotel and rest of the day for leisure and shopping
Day 6: DHARMSHALA-DELHI-DEPARTURE
After breakfast drive to Delhi, drop at Delhi Railway station/Airport to catch onward train/flight
Price challenge offer for our package tour offers you the best price in the market. Money will be returned back if you find us a lower price of the tour with better facilities.
We will be happy to customize your package as per your requirement. Please let us know the details by filling the form after clicking the date of your departure on the calendar.
We’re ready to help you with planning your weekend. Enquire Now.