a Resort in Junglee Mohal is an idyllic weekend destination with all facilities and only a an hour drive from NJP
Dooars the place which is the gateway to Bhutan, at the foothills of the Eastern Himalaya. So many rivers are flowing in these fertile lands, which is coming down from the mountains in Bhutan. The most beautiful place during monsoon travel is Dooars, which is based on three Ts are Tea, timber and tourism. Junglee Mohal is surrounded by dense forests with exotic flora and Fauna. Luxury tea tourism is the benchmark for myriad activities. This is worth to visit and explore the Tea resort and it is considered to be the enriched with lush green beauty of nature and hills together.
The tea resort is located at the forest named Baikunthopur, just beside the Teesta River. It consists of a total number of four double bedrooms.
- The rooms are having attached bathroom and the best part is you can view the beautiful tea plantation from your room. There is one family room which is larger in size and has an attached bathroom with all kinds of modern amenities.
- The interiors are all very traditional and décor is impeccable, which will mesmerize you make your stay happier.
- The onsite restaurant will give you a beautiful view of the tea gardens.
- The library and games room is also there in the resort.
- Food is very authentic and they prepare it from the garden fresh organic vegetables. Healthy and tasty food and room service are available round the clock.
Check In: 12 noon
Check Out: 12 noon
Outside activities in Tea Resort in Junglee Mohal
- The resort has a tea boutique, where the guests can brew their choice of tea from a wide range of variety and can make a cup of tea with a flavor they want altogether. You can take a cycle tour to the tea estate.
- You can have a live experience of the tea processing and manufacturing methods in the tea factory nearby.
- The babbling river and wood will give a fascinating sight of fauna and flora , you can enjoy the nature on cycle (with a nominal charge of the cycle ).
- The resort arrange tribal Dance and music show with your prior request.
- You can go hiking in the river Teesta.
- Can go for bird watching along with a guide.
Nearby Sightseeing Tea Resort in Junglee Mohal
- Gorumara National Park a few kilometers away from Saraswatipur. You can catch glimpse of a Rhino which is the most famous animal here. The best place a day trip.
- Temple visit like Brahmri Devi and Saraswati temple are famous here.
- You can visit Rocky Island just 2 km from Samsing.
- Jhalong near Indo Bhutan border located at the foothills of snow-clad Himalaya. It is a village and has so many species birds.
- Malbazar near Teesta River.
- Phuntsolin is in Bhutan is near to the border of India Jalgaon.
- The famous Jaldapara wildlife sanctuary
Best time to visit November and December
How to Reach Tea Resort in Junglee Mohal
By Air: The nearest airport is Bagdogra at Siliguri. You can take a cab or rented a taxi to cover a journey of 40kms.
By Train: The nearest station is New Jalpaiguri and again you have to take a cab or rented car or Bus can reach there in 45 mins to 1 hour.
By Route: from Kolkata, the distance is 585 km and if you take a drive you can reach in 14 hours.
To usher fresh breath air and enjoy the lush green valley at the foothills of the Himalayas and go and the ecstatic beauty of tea estate and be good tea taster, brew and blend own cup of tea, from a varied range of choices.
Price of Tea Resort in Junglee Mohal
Room only at INR 4000 + 5% GST
We’re ready to help you with planning your weekend. Enquire Now.
You may be also interested in these great Hill Stations near Kolkata for an Offbeat Getaway