Best place to stay in Pakyong with swimming pool and amazing wide view of mountain all in budget
There is hardly any person on planet Earth who doesn’t like homelike ambiance. So far it was beyond imagination to expect something like that during our travel period but that’s now a problem of bygone era. Home stays are the new in trend, where your enjoyment and moments of leisure won’t have to deal with the commercialism or the clichéd four walls of hotels. Spend no more thought and pack your bags for your upcoming vacation for a stay amidst the Mountains. This time its special! Pakyong homestay is a home with infinity pool that views the great Himalaya and offer really good food.
The home stay famously known as Yagya farms is situated in Dikling of Pakyong in eastern part of Sikkim. The home stay consists of 3 rooms with all modern amenities like western toilet with geyser, a large swimming pool overlooking the Mountains, a garden and a farm. It is a couple friendly accommodation but allowance of pet is prohibited. If you are travelling by your own vehicle then there is availability of parking facility as well just at a distance of fifty meters from the property.
Check in: 12:00 P.M
Check out: 11:00 A.M
- The property has its own kitchen where you can try learning local Sikkimese cuisines by the expert chefs with organic vegetables from the farm.
- Experience the poolside barbeque facility on request.
- Take a stroll around the jungle paths to feel nature with utmost proximity.
- A trip to Sikkim can’t be completed without visiting the various Buddhist Monasteries like the famous Rumtek Monastery, Tsuk La Khang Monastery, Ranka Monastery, Enchey Monastery etc.
- Paragliding is the most loved activity in Gangtok. You can enjoy it under the guidance of professional trainers with adequate safety measures and have a bird’s eye view of the entire city.
- In any Mountainous region hot springs are quite famous for its religious significance and medicinal properties. Amidst the plenty hot springs Sikkim possesses, Reshi Hot Spring is quite popular.
- Situated at 30 km away is the city of Gangtok, considered as the hub of shopping and recreation.
- Visit Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden to observe rare pieces of flora and fauna .
Best time to visit
Best season to visit Pakyong would be the winter season which falls in between November to January. During these times, the sky remains clear and the snow covered peaks can be viewed clearly. You can avoid the rainy season due to the risk of landslides. But again monsoon can offer you a really extraordinary cloud wrapped green view of the place.
How to reach
Gangtok is easy accessible from Siliguri or Kolkata. One can reach Gangtok via Rail, Road or Air.
By Air: Though Pakyong Airport is the newly opened Airport in Sikkim, it stays non-functional most of the time due to unpredictable weather condition. You can opt for Bagdogra hire car or state transport buses to reach the city. It will take you nearly 3.30 hours to reach the place
By Rail: NJP station in Siliguri is the nearest rail head. Distance is approximately 100 km. you can avail shared or private transport or can opt for a bus as well.
Roads are spectacular and are sure to provide you with the best memories of your lifetime. NH-31A which runs from Siliguri to Gangtok can take you to the place.
INR 1650 + 5% GST for food and stay per person per night. It includes breakfast and dinner.
You may also like our Syari Gangtok Homestay with great facility