It took us long to come up with this tour package of Leh and Ladakh. It took so long for a reason. We have been busy woking out the best stay options within tight budgets.
Now we are happy and hence we launch our tour package in Leh and Ladakh. The best of properties, Best itinerary, best of hosts and obviously heavenly locations. Thats sums up this tour of Leh and Ladakh.
Leh Ladakh Tour Itinerary ( 6 nights, 7 days) | Can be Customized according to Your Need
Day 01:Arrive Leh,
On arrival, you will meet our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening Visit ShantiStupa.Overnightstay at Hotel.
Day 02: Explore Indus valley.(around 98 kms) (Monasteries)
After breakfast proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with HemisGompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School &SindhuGhat. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Leh – Nubra valley
Nubra – Via Khardungla Top (120kms): After breakfast, drive towards Nubra Valley and en route we traverse the highest motorable road on earth (Khardungla Pass, 18384 feet).
From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known valley of flowers. In the evening double humped camel safari can be done .Overnight Stay in Nubra at Camp.
Day 04: Nubra – LEH
In the morning after breakfast l visit the most picturesque Disket monastery on the hill top. Later drive back to Leh via Khardongla. Reach Leh & transfer to Hotel overnight stay.
Day 05: Leh-Pangong :
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake via Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea.
Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of it’s running the other side of the “Indo China Border”.
One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Upon arrival we check in at our Camp near Pangong Lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
Day 06: Pangong -Leh.
PANGONG LAKE TO LEH (140 KMS / 6 HRS): Wake up calls by the migratory birds this morning. Indulge in the walk beside the lake or go for a photography splurge. Later depart for Leh .Rest of the day free on own. Overnight in Leh.
Day 07: Drop to Airport
Leave Ladakh with sweet memories.
Ladakh Tour Cost Includes:-
- Meeting & assistance on arrival & departure
- All accommodations on Twin Sharing Basis
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Welcome Ladakhi style Drink on arrival
- Driver’s allowances like toll, tax &parking’s ,night halt etc.
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Scorpio, Xylo (up to 7 Pax ),Tempo Traveller(above 7 Pax) (According to requirements)
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Medical & travel insurance
- Entrance Tickets
- Expenses such as tips, laundry, table drinks etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather conditions, road blocks & nature calamites.
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- 800 for NRI & Foreigners
Tips To Travel
Notes of Caution for High Altitude Travel in Ladakh
- In case any Natural Calamity or Blockage of Roads. We can arrange alternate
Accommodation, / destination as per situation
- The entire Route is through High Altitude Terrains which has probability of Altitude Sickness & Accident Prone zones , You will travel at your own Risk & Consent , Our Company will not be liable for any kind of loss of Property & Life .
Why with us ?
Glimpse of Our Properties
Please carry the following items:
- Woolens, cotton rough clothing, wind cheater
- Cap, Hat
- Sun Glass
- Sun Tan Lotion
- personal Medicine
- Rope with clip.
- Dry Fruit, chocolate, candies (sugar type)
- Black Polythene Bag
- Walking Shoes
- Other personal material
Every Team Member must carry his/her Identity Card/ Passport
- “Julley” Means Greetings, Namaskar, Thanks etc while meeting and receiving favors.
- Always put off your shoes before entering a monastery shrine.
- Always wear proper dress while visiting monasteries.
- Take Permission from the monks before taking photos inside the shrine.
- Always walk clockwise while visiting monastery/Stupa.
- Taking intoxicating thing around the religious places is strictly not welcomed.
- Avoid offerings chocolate, pen etc to local children.
- Ladakh has no local beggars, so please discourage outside beggars in town.
Leh and Ladakh Tour Facts that are important
Avg Altitude: 11500fts (3500m)
Avg Temp: Summer Max 30 / Min. 15 Avg Temp : (Winter) Max 5 / Min. -30
Area : 95,000 Sq.Kms
Population: Approx. 2,50,000
Regional Capital: Leh
Districts: Leh and Kargil
Airport: KushokBakula Rinpoche, Leh
Languages Spoken: Ladakhi Hindi, English
Popular Festivals : HemisTsechu, PhyangTsedup, Sindhu
Banks & ATMs Available: SBI, J&K, PNB
Mobile Phone Connection : BSNL and Airtel, Vodafone, Aircell Postpaid.
Precautions for your Ladakh Tour
Low Oxygen Areas
Nubra Valley ,Changla pass, TsoMoriri , Pang, Sarchu.
If Required You can buy a Small Portable Oxygen Cylinder From Leh
Aprox Cost INR.400=00 to INR.500=00 Approximately
No Worry about age. Still you can Take Advice from your Family Doctor.
Inner Line Permit Is Required for Foreign Nationals, Charges Extra not included in Package @ INR 1000 per pax , Carry Pass Port Size Photographs & Xerox Copies of your Passports .
How to Book ?
Call + 91 759-597-9565 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org free customized quotations.
Our You can fill this form at you convenienceEnquire Now.