Enjoy Darjeeling at the prime location with best view in this 3 star property of Central Nirvana
The Scorching sun peeping outside your window certainly is not your favourite. Your heart surely longs for the magnificent hills with gushing cold winds touching your cheeks, making everything around land of the fairies. Then what’s pulling you back from packing that suitcase kept long on the shelf? To add more to your happiness, we have searched for a offbeat place at the overcrowded heart of Darjeeling, which will surely keep you aloof from the unpleasant summer vibes.
The property rests in a 100 year old building in the Himalayan lap, equipped with all modern facilities along with balconies attached to rooms to give you the celestial visuals. It also has a big garden with colourful nursery. Other amenities include library, game room, play area, landscaped garden with terrace.
Check in : 12:00 P.m
Check out: 11:00 A.m.
- Walking distance to the Mall( Darjeeling ), therefore don’t forget to indulge into shopping spree.
- Visit the observatory hills, Dali Monastery and Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, which are all within walking distance.
- The lush green Valley Tea Estates can be visited during day time.
- The dense forests around provide ample opportunity of bird watching.
- Trek to the local villages and interact with the locals to know the local culture.
- Enjoy the authentic local cuisine in the property’s kitchen.
- If you are keen nature lover and want to explore all the shades and not at all worried to sacrifice the warm blanket at dawn, then don’t miss the first rays of sun at Tiger Hill.
- 5 kms from Darjeeling takes you to Batasia Loop, where you can fulfill your dream of a toy train ride.
- Located at the height of 700ft above sea level, Singalila National park is sure to blow your mind.
- If you are thirsty for adventure, then you can engage yourself in Sandakphu Trek.
- Enjoy river rafting in Teesta river.
- Visit the offbeat village Tinchuley situated 32 kms from Darjeeling.
Best time to visit
The best time to visit Darjeeling is during Summers from April to June- it is a ideal time for sightseeing and enjoying beauty of the magnificent hills or if you are more into wintery beauty and seek a winter wonderland, then October to March will be the perfect time.
How to reach
You can reach Darjeeling by Airways, roadway or railway.
By Airways: Nearest Airport is Bagdogra Airport, situated at 60 kms distance from Darjeeling and you can hire prepaid taxis. No buses are available on this route. By a private car, it will take 2-2.5 hours to reach the destination.
By Road: There are regular bus services available from Kolkata and Siliguri. Though choosing Siliguri is more convenient as the intermediate distance is lesser here i.e 80 kms.
By train: Nearest railway station is NJP. Outside the station , there are plenty private and public transport options available, which you can avail as per your budget. Generally a 3 hours drive from Njp is enough to land you at your destination.
Deluxe room: Room with breakfast for two person INR 4800 + 5% GST
Club room ( With Balcony and Terrace ) : Room with breakfast for two person INR 6000+ 5% GST
We’re ready to help you with planning your weekend. Enquire Now.
You may be also interested in these greathill stations near Kolkata for an offbeat getaway