Ta Darjeeling Villa – best view of Himalaya through the lush green happy valley Tea estate of Darjeeling having all modern AMENITIES
Happy Valley tea estate, a gentle slope down the valley of Darjeeling, you can enjoy visiting there and acquire some experiences about the processing of tea at the tea garden. The tea estate is just a few kilometers away from Chowk Bazaar. Darjeeling Villa near this lush green tea valley at the foothills of Sikkim will give you a panoramic beauty of nature. The serene scenic beauty of mountain vistas is just magnificent. The tea estate acquires a land of 270 acres, which is vast and very beautifully maintained by the owner.
- The villa near happy valley tea estate is located near Haridass Hatta near convent road, which is close to the St.Teresa’s school.
- The cottage is having a beautiful interior, with wooden finish, that too pine wood.
- It has a common terrace from there you can catch the glimpse of the tea estate. Areal nature beauty.
- There are total numbers of 3 rooms which can accommodate a maximum number of 8 people. No extra cot will be provided to the children to stay in the room. The stay for children Rs.400 extra.
- You can enjoy the magnificent scenic beauty of the surroundings like snow clad mountains and hills which will mesmerize you with its beauty.
Check In: 12 Noon
Check out: 11 AM
Outside Activities of Darjeeling Villa
- You can stroll down to the tea estate in the morning and pay a visit to rejuvenate the feeling of standing on the field of tea.
- If you are interested enjoy a guided tea factory trip which is offered by the villa. Which is the production valley of one of the best tea in the valley
- You can go for a trek and hiking also. You can ride a cycle and can have a tour in the valleys of Tea garden as well as Darjeeling.
- If you are prone to adventure go for mountain biking and paragliding also.
- You can spend some time with yourself in the lawn or terrace and by doing some kind of painting you can spend some me time in the lush green valley of tea plantation.
- Traditional dance program can be arranged on request.
Nearby Attraction from Darjeeling Villa
- Tiger hill is just 12 kilometers away from the villa. You can rent a car and can enjoy the view of spectacular sunrise from the valley.
- The Japanese pagoda is 4 km away from the villa. Himalayan mountaineering institute just a few minutes away.
- Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park is the biggest attraction for the children, red and white panda can be seen.
- Mahakaal Temple.
- Dali Monastery.
- Japanese Temple.
- Everest Museum.
- Take a toy train ride to view the spiral Batasia Loop. It takes around 20 minutes to reach from Darjeeling.
Best time to visit from February to May and September to November.
How to reach Darjeeling Villa
By Air: Bagdogra is the nearest airport. You can rent a cab or if required the villa car will pick you up and may charge around INR 2500 to INR 3000 will cover around 69.5 km and may take 2.34 hrs.
By Train: New Jalpaiguri station is well connected with the rest of the country. After getting down can take the car provided by the villa and will take 2.5 hours to cover 69.5 kilometers.
By Road: Can drive your car or take a rented car from Kolkata and will cover around 618 km in 16 hours.
Tarrif of Darjeeling Villa
Rooms starting Rs. 2500 + 5% GST per day, Entire Villa at 8000 + 5% GST for larger groups
You can get breakfast at INR 150 per head per day.
We’re ready to help you with planning your weekend. Enquire Now.
You may be also interested in these great Hill Stations near Kolkata for an Offbeat Getaway