We found a place little away from the busy Gangtok city which is an abode of privacy, peace, luxury and culinary delight. Comfortable rooms with all modern amenities, a plunge pool, a green lawn adds up to the charm created by the unmatchable food that the place has to offer. An absolute must for foodies and people who look for that extra touch of luxury and panache.
Place Code BE1722
Check In : 11.00 A.M.
Check Out : 10.00 A.M.
- Bike lovers can enjoy an adrenalin rush on the two wheeler, available at the driveway.
- Ride Gangtok Ropeway.
- Know Tibetan cultural by visiting the Namgyal Institute of Tibetology (10 am to 4 pm.)
- Shop at M G Marg (9:00 am to 7:30 pm closed on Tuesday.) or Lal Bazar (closed on Thursday).
- Visit Choksees for local handicrafts
- Relax and refresh in the Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden.
- Enjoy flower show at White Hall during winter.
- Visit Mayfair Gangtok Casino Mahjong. with Gaming tables, poker room & slot machines, live entertainment & buffet.
- Enjoy guitar next to the bonfire in the evening.
- Rumtek Monastery
- Saramsa Garden
- Lingdum Monastery
- Ranka Monastery
- Hanuman Tok
- Banjhakri Water Falls
- Himalayan Zoological Park with Himalayan Bear and Red Panda.
- Tashi View Point
- Enchey Monastery
- Changu Lake 35 km from Gangtok.
How to Reach
Nearest airport Pakyong of Gangtok. It takes only 45 mins to reach the place via Dikling road.
From Bagdogra Airport nearly 3 hrs 45 min drive via NH10 takes one to the place.
Nearest station New Jalpaiguri. Around 3hr 40min drive via NH10 takes one to the place.
The place is approximately 17 kms away from the city of Gangtok.
Best Time to Visit
Mid February to June and September to mid December is the best time to visit coz of the colorful flowers and clear sky and pleasant weather. The best season to travel is summer.
INR 2750 per day per head including all meals.
Child Policy: Kids between 1 to 5 years are complimentary,Kids between 6 to 9 years will be charged at half price and Kids form 10 years will be charged as an adult.