Come Have an Amazing Experience at Bishnupur Eco Resort surrounded with greenery and blue swimming pool to plunge in
Bishnupur attracts tourists for its terracotta work on the various temples of Lord Krishna. But if you are inerested in both history and nature both stay at Bishnupur eco resort. Have you heard about Joypur Forest? Surrounded by lush greenery and spreading like a blanket over the reddish-orange soil of Bankura this beautiful forest is a visual treat. When you approach the wood you will find a barrier across the road which marks the beginning of the forest. A little away from the main area you will find a famous picnic spot for the locals which oversees a huge lake named the Dhol Samudra. The place is well connected from the Bankura station and the surrounding locality.
The resort present in the lap of nature surrounded by the beautiful Joypur forest provides modern amenities. The peaceful environment and the serene beauty of the place will baffle you and provide you with a rare experience. Take a breath of fresh air away from the hustle and bustle of the polluted cities for a few days and enjoy your vacation at the Bishnupur Eco Resort. Visit the terracotta temples at Bishnupur with your family and friends and learn more about our medieval history.
Accommodation The resort offers a variety of cottages such as the treehouse which comes with an attached bathroom and a balcony. You can also book the big Cottage which is much larger than the treehouse and also comes with an attached bathroom and balcony. Not only is this the resort also provides a swimming pool and a beautiful garden with varieties of flowers for the guests.
Check-in: 11:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
- The resort is located in the Bankura district. Thus you can visit the famous Joypur forest and the Samudraband lake. You can also boat in the lake with some extra charge.
- The destination is famous for the lush green forests surrounding the area. You can enjoy riding the duet cycle and enjoy the large campus and surrounding area
- Book a TOTO to travel or opt for small trekking around the forest area. You may also enjoy a picnic in the forest.
- There is also a large palyground and park for both children and adults to enjoy some outddoor game.
- Famous for its medieval Terracotta temples, Bishnupur is soon to become the state’s first heritage city. The city is full of various sculptures and historical relics which is just 20mins from the resort.
- The town of Bishnupur is filled with innumerable relics having historical significance. You can visit the beautiful terracotta temples and see the beauty of the place yourself.
- The forest area is good for trekking.
- You can also enjoy picnic in the dense forest near the Samudraband lake.
- Not only this you can enjoy the colours of nature, especially during the springtime.
- The lush green nature can bring peace to your mind and take you out of the hustle of the city.
- You can also visit the beautiful Samudraband lake and enjoy boating here.
- At Bishnupur, you can have several types of activities. The town is perfect for a family weekend where you can enjoy the lush greenery and the beauty of our ancestors.
Best time to visit
The weather is quite pleasant here, but sometimes the days can become hot. The maximum temperature can sometimes reach upto 40°C whereas the minimum temperature in Bankura drops down to as low as 12°C.
The best time to visit the place is during the autumn or the spring seasons when the forest is in full bloom. If you visit the forests and the resort during the spring season you will be welcomed with heavenly natural beauty.
How to reach
By road: The Bishnupur Eco resort is located in Bankura and it takes nearly 4 hours by road to reach the place from Kolkata. Created by the side of Joypur forest this Mini village has plenty of cottages which comes with modern amenities.
By train: You can also take a train to reach Bankura station. Once there, you can take a private ride to the resort. There are several trains available for Bankura from different parts of the state as well as from various areas in our country.
INR 2250 + 5% GST per day per head (Including Stay with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) – Double/Triple Sharing
To know more options on and around Kolkata check out Nearby Places in Kolkata