You must have visited Kalimpong. But have you seen this place? Unparalleled luxury in the lap of nature. Breathtaking views, great comfort and luxury come together here to offer you one of the best stays in North Bengal.
Check In: 11.00 AM
Check Out: 10.00 AM
- Take a walk in the garden with mesmeric views.
- Paragliding from Delo.
- Short treks and nature walks around Delo.
- Horse riding in Delo park.
- Delo Nature Park with garden, fountain and view of Mt. Kanchenjunga and River Teesta.
- A huge statue of Lord Hanuman and a nice statue of Lord Buddha near Delo.
- Tharpa Choling Monastery, Zong Dog Palri Fo-Brang Monastery and Tongsa Gompa – the three Buddhist gumphas
- Lepcha Museum & Monastery situated in nearby Big Dhara
- Besides Lava, Lolegaon, Neora valley, Darjeeling or a trip to Icchey Gaon, Ramdhura, Sangser and Sillery Gaon are possible.
How to reach
Bagdogra airport, located close to Siliguri is the nearest airport and is some 79 km from Kalimpong. From the airport, you can take a taxi to reach Kalimpong. By rail, New Jalpaiguri (NJP) railway station is the nearest to Kalimpong and you can easily reach Delo by hiring a taxi from the station. It takes around 2.5 hours to reach Delo from New Jalpaiguri.
Best time to visit
You can visit Kalimpong during any time of the year as the place experiences mild summers and pleasant winters. The best time to visit this place is from March to May and from September to January.
Kalimpong Sightseeing Cost
INR 2000 is the minimal charges and minimal sites. If you want to visit all the attractions mentioned above it will cost you around INR 3000 – INR 4000 Approx. Our suggestion, talk to the Resort Manager for sightseeing transportation costs. He will surely help you out on that.
|Costing (INR)||Car Cost From NJP (INR)|
|INR 5300 + 5% GST PER DAY PER DELUXE ROOM|
INR 7000 + 5% GST PER DAY PER COTTAGE