Dooars is famous for its rich biodiversity, forests, wildlife and ethnic people and their culture. Every season comes with different charm here. This is a place in the heart of delightful Dooars. Dooars Wildlife Resort, close to nature and very very close to wildlife. This property filled with greenery and modern day comfort is sure to make you unwind and get back to your best self. Not to be missed.
Place Code BE1724
Check In : 12.00 P.M.
Check Out : 11.00 A.M.
- Visit Gorumara forest and enjoy elephant safari or Jeep safari.
- Take a walk in the woods to relax.
- Enjoy tribal dance in the evening.
- Chapramari Wild Life Sanctuary
- Places like Murti, Jhaldhaka, Paren, Jhalong each with a narrow or wide mountain stream and excellent view.
- Bindu on the Indo – Bhutan border with a dam on Jaldhaka river.
- Rongo headquarter of cinchona plantation.
- A trip to Jhaldhaka and Bhutan can be made from here.
Best time to visit
You can visit the place any time of the year. However, the Forest stays closed to visitors during the monsoons.
How to Reach
The nearest railway station is Malbazar it takes 45 mins to reach the place or one has to go from NJP which takes 2 hrs. National Highway 31 connects the place. Siliguri the gateway of north Bengal is nearly 2 hrs from the place. The nearest airport is Bagdogra which is 85 km away and takes two hours to reach.
Cost INR 1750 + 5 % GST per day per head including all meals for Non AC rooms and cost INR 1950 + 5% GST per day per head including all meals for AC rooms.
Child Policy: Kids between 1 to 5 years are complimentary, kids between 6 to 9 years will be charged at half price and kids from 10 years will be charged as an adult.