A Resort at the gateway of old Silk Route with excellent natural views and all required facilities
Don’t you yearn for a break from the busy humdrum of life? If you do, then what can the best solution be, other than Sikkim for that short but exotic vacay? Nestled in the lap of lush green forests and mountains, the small village named Lingtam of east Sikkim is considered to be the gateway of the old Silk Route. Plethora of waterfalls, lakes, rivers, monasteries are sure to add to that rustic charm which you were deprived of, in your urban routine. Adding more to the charm is the Resort’s amazing view facing rooms, the natural ambiance, local cuisines which all, are sure to sway your mind to some different world.
Accomodation : 18 rooms 4 beded = 72 total accommodation
Check in: 12:00 P.M
Check out: 11:00 A.M
- Enjoy the village ambiance strolling through the forest and rejuvinate your mind and body.
- Visit to the picteresque monasteries and enjoy the scenic view of river Bakhuter khola.
- Indulge yourself in local activities and explore the cultural heritage like the 150 years old Chakka machine, interact with the local habitants and do culture exchange.
- Enjoy the majestic Quekhola waterfalls.
- Zuluk, a magical abode, perfect for the scenic beauty of the Himalayas.
- Lunthung, the unmissable sunset and sunrise point.
- Nathula pass, Zigag road, Thambi view point, Kukup lake at 13,066 ft altitude, Old and New Baba mandir, China Trade (Shorethang) are the other nearby scenic destinations to be explored.
Best time to visit
Sikkim being easily accessible from all parts of India welcomes tourists throughout the year. Beauty of Sikkim is not bound to any certain time but March-May and October- early December prove to be the most scenic. Moreover in winters, you can enjoy the local festivals too.
How to reach
One can reach Lingtam village where the property belongs either by Air or Railways.
By Air: Bagdogra Airport ( 9 kms from Siliguri, 48 kms from Jalpaiguri, 65 kms from Darjeeling and 100 kms from Lingtam village). One can hire Private Vehicles from Airport.
By Railways: Nearest railway station is NJP in Siliguri. Private Vehicles are available for hire. Distance fm NJP/ Bagdogra to Silk Route Gateway Resort approx 110 km. Car must be booked for entire tour
INR 1250 + 5% GST per day per head including all meals
Child below 5 years no charge
Child above 5 years- Full charge