Come and check out the newly prepared 3 star property with great sea view from every room in Nomadic Resort- Mondarmani. Swim in the calm and soothing sea water or just simply sit and enjoy the sea view from your room- this place gives you all the possible options of enjoying a stress free weekend at quite affordable prices. One should visit this wonderful resort for the ideal weekend trip which promises to serve the best food along with the great hospitality and the most view of the Mother Nature.
Accommodation: 30 people can be provided accommodation at a time.
Place Code: BE1765
Check in: 12 A.M.
Check out: 11 A.M.
One can go for swimming in the calm sea or can enjoy their family time in the great pool to wear off all stress or working week. Kids and adults can play around in the well maintained garden area of this place and can also just sit quietly to soothe their inner self with the magnificent view of the sea from their own rooms.
Mandarmani is one of the most popular holiday destinations due to its beautiful scenic beauty and easy accessibility. Some of nearby attractions of this place are:
- Mandarmani Beach which extends up to 13 km and is counted among the longest beach route for motor rides in India.
- Next, close to the Mandarmani beach lays the The Delta, which is also referred to as ‘Mohana’, which is positioned on the outskirts at a distance of 6 km from the centre of main coastal town. This place is famous for its fishing settlements. The site of delta dotted by dense Jhau trees along with the fishing village lures tourists for a visit. Red crabs are the main attraction of this place.
- Another beautiful place is located in the proximity, and is famously referred to as ‘Brighton of the East’. Digha Beach has low incline with a shallow sand beach which extends around 7 km in length. It is a perfect place for witnessing the sunrise and sunset. This beach is quite safe for swimming as sea here is shallow and calm. Casuarinas plantations along the sea shore are the highlights of this are.
How to reach
This beautiful place is located around 170kms from Kolkata which can be travelled by all sorts of transports as preferred by the travelers. The first route goes via Howrah, Bagnan, Nandakumar and Contai to Mandarmani. This is the shortest route, 171 kms and would take about 4 hours to reach.
- However, Mandarmani lacks a railway station. Contai (17 kms) and Digha (30 kms) are the nearest railway stations, well connected to major cities.
- Regular service is accessible to reach Mandarmani by bus. There are private and state transport buses that can be availed from Howrah, Gariahat and Esplanade at fair prices to reach till Digha or Chawalkhola. One may get cab from here to reach their destination.
- Road is one of the best ways to reach Mandarmani from nearby cities. One of the advantages of driving by own car is that it provides tourists the flexibility to take as many stops as they want and enjoy the lovely beauty.
Only Rs 2450 + 5% GST per day per head for Ground Floor rooms and Rs. 2850 + 5% for first floor rooms. Special prices are available for groups larger than 20 People.
Car cost Affordable taxi services are available for one way and/or round trips which starts around 3000 INR and increases depending upon the car and the distance.