A French abode in the heart of Raichak.
Vacation is something that provides a thrill to everyone from young to old but we often lack that time to set forth and enjoy faraway destinations, away from all hustle and bustle of city life. But, what if that exotic spot comes to you? Coming to your rescue is Raichak, a small town in Diamond Harbor, distanced at 53 kms from Kolkata. A 2.5 hours drive takes you to this scenic place, overlooking the Hooghly River. The place is still free from urban claws and claustrophobic city environment and to make your stay most memorable, the luxurious private villa is there to provide you with 5 star comforts blending technology with nature. The Property also makes sure that you pack your bags only with good memories on your return.
Maximum 10 people can accommodate in the property, It has a spacious kitchen, green lawn and backyard garden and one swimming pool. The property also claims to be pet-friendly.
Place Code: BE 1773
Check In: 12 P.M.
Check Out: 11 A.M
- Enjoy Ferry rides from Raichak jetty and Nupur Jetty to Kukrahatti or Gadiara.
- Indulge yourself in a river cruise voyage on the scenic Diamond Harbor.
- Enjoy the spectacular sunset on river Hooghly and rejuvenate your body and soul.
- Savor the delicious all Bengal cuisines at the villa cooked by professional cooks.
- Take a stroll around the garden and fill your mornings with vivacity.
- Visit the F Fort, situated at 2 kms from Raichak, which was built during the British rule.
- Visit Diamond Harbor, 10 kms from Raichak is situated on the conjunction of Hooghly River and Bay of Bengal. It is not a beach but you will get a beach like feel here including spotting of ships incoming and outgoing. The place also has various tourist spots like Purano kella, Lighthouse, a big fish market, naval camp, Swiss Gate, South Bengal Museum at Noongola, Lal-Pole etc.
- The Pan-India famous Ramkrishna Mission is just 7 kms away from Raichak, located on the banks of Hooghly River.
- Joynagar, just 53 kms away specializes in all things handicraft. One can explore the local tradition and explore the village to see how they have sustained this age old tradition even in this modern era.
- Gadiara, just few kms away again is a serene spot to be. Here you can find the confluence of three rivers like Rupnarayan, Damodar and Hooghly. One can enjoy the leisurely boat trips and savor local fish, famous in the Bengali cuisine.
Best Time to Visit
Though Raichak can be visited at any time. But the best time is considered to be between October and May. The temperature during this time is not harsh so you can spend quality time in a pleasant atmosphere.
How to Reach
By Road- This is the best option to visit Raichak. Kolkata is 53 kms away which takes about 2.5 hours to reach and one can either hire a private car or a Bus which goes till Haldia and then a 15 kms distance which needs to get covered by auto-rickshaw/taxi.
By Railways- There are no direct trains from Kolkata to Raichak. However one can board till Uluberia station, the nearest railway station (33 kms from Raichak) which can take up to 1.5 hours to reach.
Cost: INR 2150 + 5% GST per day per head including all meals – For 9 Adults or More
Cost: INR 2250 + 5% GST per day per head including all meals – For 8 Adults
Cost: INR 2750 + 5% GST per day per head including all meals – From 6-7 Adults
For Entire Cottage: INR 16000 + 5% GST
Kids below 5 years- Free of cost.
Kids from 5-11 years- half charge
Kids above 12 years will be charged as an adult.
The Resort organizes sightseeing according to your schedule (if any), and that is to be finalized directly with the person in charge, prior to your travel.
We’re ready to help you with planning your weekend. Enquire Now.