Enjoy a perfect holiday destination with your soul mate or family near busy Gangtok where luxury meets nature, colorful butterflies meet discerning eyes and a tree house awaits people who love exotic experiences. Refresh your weekend with two swimming pools, modern luxury, and restaurant and bar all in the lap of Mother Nature. Here you can feel the real taste of Sikkimese Village. Place where the enigmatic blend of nature and culture is the primary amenity, for those who appreciate nature along with the comforts of life, its ideal venue. We can perfectly accommodate family get-together friends’ weekend gateways, work retreats, private pool parties and quality time with your special someone. Lingdum forest retreat tries to preserving our lost age old customers and culture by community involvement, grow our own vegetable, fruits, and dairy products, guest can participate and enjoy rice planting and harvesting and other seasonal village activities. It is built in a traditional style and surrounded by lush green jungle/paddy field and orange garden located 16km away from Gangtok. Spend your time with your soul mate exploring the nature trails and in our tree house with an exclusive mini bar. It offers Vedic yoga, meditation which includes EFT- Emotional Freedom Technique, Self Hypnotism, Bech Flower remedy, basic Ayurveda, Gibber Meditation, Access Consciousness, Water therapy, Laughing therapy, Mind hack, NLP( neoro linguistic program).
Check In: 12:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
- Visiting the Lingdum Monastery and Rumtek Monastery
- Heal your mind, body, and soul with yoga in the yoga room
- Outdoor open barbeque facilities are also available with Cocktails and Mocktails and a well-stocked bar
- Swimming Pool with children playground with butterfly watch and bird watching
- Local Archery shooting and Bhutanese dart throw
- Karaoke and Hookah Bar and Local culture Show
- Shamanism Show and Bon Fire
- Ranka Monastery also is known as Lingdum Monastery is a gorgeous creation of Buddhist architecture located near Gangtok amidst wonderful view of mountains.
- The Rumtek Monastery is one of the largest and most significant monasteries in Sikkim, perched on top of a hill 23 km from Gangtok.
- Banjhakri waterfall and the park is one of best tourist places near Gangtok city.
- Hiking and fishing are also the popular activities here
- Mountain Biking and Monastic walk and Paragliding
- Ray Monastery is 10 min drive and Ani-Ghumpa is 20 min drive from the property
- Picnic in jungle side and Riverside
Best time to Visit
This place is best to be visited throughout the year. Hills and tea gardens are always welcoming in summer. The monsoon may not be suitable time if one tries for adventure else it is a superb time to enjoy the greenery of the tea garden. The autumn with its holidays and bright sunshine sketches a magic in the tea garden. Misty over the tea garden in winter brings an other-worldly feeling. Spring is the excellent time to see blossom in the site seeing.
How to reach
Bagdogra Airport is 130 km from the property.
Paro Airport 84.9 km from the property. Cars are available from the airport.
Darjeeling is 110 km from the accommodation.
Gangtok city center is 16 km away.
Cost INR 3400 + 5% GST per day per head including all meals
Kids between 1 to 5 years are complimentary
Kids between 6 to 9 years will be charged at half price
Kids from 10 years will be charged as an adult