Ladakh – the land of high passes, a place surrounded with Siachen glacier, an abandoned trade route through China and a high altitude desert is a unique destination for travelers.
India – the country of the river Indus, no more have the river in any part of it except Ladakh. Sindhu still blesses the place with more than 1000 variety of flora and fauna and is the main source of water. Less precipitation has turned out places apart from the river valley into a Cold Desert with unique species of animals including the double hump camel. The predominant Tibetian culture has erected some serene monasteries and Buddha statues. This place is going to take your breath away. Enjoy a trip with 2 to 12 people for 4 days to 7 days as per your convenience.
- Explore Indus Valley (Shey Gompa, Thiskey Gompa, Hemis Monastery )
- Pangong Lake and surrounding monasteries
- Khardungla Pass
- Nubra Valley
- Disket monastery
- Stay at Nubra and Pangong.
- Dimbir Regency/K2/Similar (Leh).
- Hotel Galaxy/Nubra Eco Village/Similar (Nubra).
- Wooden Cottage/Holiday Cottage/Similar (Pangong).
- Travel by – Xylo/Innova/Traveller
- All accommodations on Twin Sharing Basis
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Scorpio, Xylo (up to 7 Pax ), Tempo Traveller(above 7 Pax) (According to requirements)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Meeting & assistance on arrival & departure
- Welcome Ladakhi style Drink on arrival
- Driver’s allowances, toll, tax & parking ’s, night halt etc.
- Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Medical & travel insurance
- Entrance Tickets
- Expenses such as tips, laundry, table drinks etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather conditions, roadblocks & nature calamities.
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters. 800 for NRI & Foreigners
Day 01: Arrive Leh
On arrival, you will meet our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check-in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening Visit Shanti stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Explore the Indus valley. (around 98 km) (Monasteries)
After breakfast proceeds for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School &SindhuGhat. After visiting the above places we drive back to Leh. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Leh – Nubra valley
Nubra – Via Khardungla Top (120kms): After breakfast, drive towards Nubra Valley and en route we traverse the highest motorable road on earth (Khardungla Pass, 18384 feet). From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Sasser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known valley of flowers. In the evening double-humped camel safari can be done. Overnight Stay in Nubra at Camp.
Day 04: Nubra – Leh
In the morning after breakfast, l visit the most picturesque Disket monastery on the hilltop. Later drive back to Leh via Khardongla. Reach Leh & transfer to Hotel overnight stay.
Day 05: Leh-Pangong
After an early breakfast, we leave for Pangong Lake via Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photo session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally, you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of it’s running the other side of the “Indo China Border”. One rarely feels so close to nature and the environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Upon arrival, we check in at our Camp near Pangong Lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
Day 06: Pangong -Leh
Pangong Lake to Leh(140 KMS / 6 HRS): Wake up calls by the migratory birds this morning. Indulge in the walk beside the lake or go for a photography splurge. Later depart for Leh.Rest of the day free on own. Overnight in Leh.
Day 07: Drop to Airport
Leave Ladakh with sweet memories.
Price challenge offer for our package tour offers you the best price in the market. Money will be returned back if you find us a lower price of the tour with better facilities.
We will be happy to customize your package as per your requirement. Please let us know the details by filling the form after clicking the date of your departure on the calendar.
- In case any Natural Calamity or Blockage of Roads. We can arrange alternate Accommodation, / destination as per situation
- The entire Route is through High Altitude Terrains which has a probability of Altitude Sickness & Accident Prone zones, You will travel at your own Risk & Consent , Our Company will not be liable for any kind of loss of Property & Life.
- Low Oxygen Areas — Nubra Valley , Changla pass, TsoMoriri, Pang, Sarchu.
- If Required You can buy a Small Portable Oxygen Cylinder From Leh
- Approx Cost INR.400=00 to INR.500=00 Approximately
- No Worry about age. Still, you can Take Advice from your Family Doctor.
- Inner Line Permit Is Required for Foreign Nationals, Charges Extra not included in Package @ INR 1000 per pax, Carry Pass Port Size Photographs & Xerox Copies of your Passports.
- The trip remains closed from November to February
Please carry the following items
- Woolens, cotton rough clothing, windcheater
- Cap, Hat
- Sun Glass
- Sun Tan Lotion
- personal Medicine
- Rope with clip.
- Dry Fruit, chocolate, candies (sugar type)
- Black Polythene Bag
- Walking Shoes
- Other personal material
- Every Team Member must carry his/her Identity Card/ Passport
- “Julley” Means Greetings, Namaskar, Thanks etc while meeting and receiving favors.
- Always put off your shoes before entering a monastery shrine.
- Always wear a proper dress while visiting monasteries.
- Take Permission from the monks before taking photos inside the shrine.
- Always walk clockwise while visiting monastery/Stupa.
- Taking intoxicating thing around the religious places is strictly not welcomed.
- Avoid offerings chocolate, pen etc to local children.
- Ladakh has no local beggars, so please discourage outside beggars in town.
Avg Altitude : 11500fts (3500m)
Avg Temp : Summer Max 30 / Min. 15
Avg Temp : (Winter) Max 5 / Min. -30
Area : 95,000 Sq.Kms
Population : Approx. 2,50,000
Region : Ladakh
Regional Capital : Leh
Districts : Leh and Kargil
Airport : KushokBakula Rinpoche, Leh
Language Spoken : Ladakhi Hindi, English
Popular Festivals : HemisTsechu, PhyangTsedup, Sindhu
festival, Ladakh festival etc.
Banks & ATMs Available : SBI, J&K, PNB
Mobile Phone Connection : BSNL and Airtel, Vodafone, Aircell Postpaid.