Just a 1and half hour drive and you reach this remote quite resort set in 10 acres of land at Mellock. Lush green surroundings with attractive seasonal flowers and beautiful birds to give you the most relaxing holiday you’ve ever have. The rooms have a cosy look with modern furniture and facilities. Its an excellent place to go out for a weekend trip or a picnic gathering.
Check In: 10:30 A.M,
Check Out: 9:00 A.M
- Loiter in the enormous lawn
- Enjoy indoor and outdoor games
- Splash in the swimming pool
- Watch out for birds-nest
- Children get to enjoy the merry-go-rounds and swings.
- Shamtaber the house of well-known Bengali author Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay.
- Bank of River Roopnarayan
- Tamluk Bargabhima mandir
Best time to visit
The place is excellent for picnic, so the best time is invariably the winter season. But the place has its own relaxing and refreshing environment hence all the seasons welcome visitors to this place just to take a break from the monotonous weekday life.
How to reach
By Road: One can reach the place by 1.5 hour drive through NH6
By Train: Howrah to Deulti south eastern trains are available which takes almost 1hr 15min to reach.