Bhalukhop eco-resort, perched in the cradle of the mighty Himalayas, offering a panoramic 180 degree view of the crystal flowing River Teesta below and majestic Kanchenjunga in the background, the location of the resort is sure to take a breath away. For those stressed out with the mundane routine of the concrete urban life, the location promises an unimaginable rendezvous with nature that is sure to rejuvenate the soul for months ahead.
Check In: 11.00 AM
Check Out: 10.00 AM
The lavishly built property is spread over a four-acre land which is characterized by manicured gardens, tea bushes and lush green trees. What is particularly worth appreciation is that the resort makes sure that the touch of nature is not just restricted to the outside of the rooms, but even the interiors of the resort carved out of rocks and raw wood are all reminiscent of the beautiful nature in this part of the world.
The rooms are spacious and boast of all the urban amenities that one would ideally expect. It also has a conference room and a vast garden along with a children’s park. The multi-cuisine restaurant ensures that the taste buds too are treated on with luxury.
The resort can be visited all-round the year the weather is pleasant throughout the year; however, one may avoid the months of July and August because of the excessive rainfalls then.
- Paragliding Facility
- Rafting on the River Teesta
- Rock Climbing and Trekking
- Deolo Hills offering a picturesque view of The town of Kalimpong, the surrounding villages of Relli valley, Teesta River and its valleys
- Kalimpong Nursery which is famous as a great flower growing hub; exporting flowers all over the world. In fact, It produces 80% of the total gladioli produced in India
- SilleryGaon, a pristine Himalayan village nestled at an altitude of 6000 ft. is an ideal romantic escape. The place is shrouded with tranquility, only interrupted by the chirping of birds
- Jaldhaka River valley, an ideal spot for a riverside picnic or for those who want to enjoy fishing
- Zong Dong PalriFoBrang Monastery, consecrated by the Dalai Lama, it belongs to the yellow hut sect of Lamas. This Gompa is beautifully decorated by impressive murals with a rare three dimensional Mandala upstairs
- Lava, 30 km from Kalimpong, it is popular for its closeness to Neora Valley National Park
How to Reach
Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport whereas NJP is the closest Railway Station. From NJP, one may hire a car and it would take almost 3 hours to reach the resort. Alternatively, one may avail Bus Service from NJP which would take 3 hours to reach Kalimpong and from there a rented car would take 30 minutes at the most to reach this beautiful resort.
Deluxe Rooms: INR 2650 + GST per day per room
Executive Room: INR 3650 + GST per day per room including breakfast for a couple
GST: To be paid at the time of check in at hotel
Car Cost :
NJP to Bhalukhop : INR 3000 Approx per car (one way)